About Transworld Medical Journal
The Transworld Medical Journal (TwMJ) provides a forum for the rapid publication of topical articles on various branches of modern medical care. The Journal carries definitive reviews, original communications, hypotheses, learning points of important issues, offering critical analysis and scientific appraisal.
TwMJ is an international peer-reviewed, open access medical journal, publishes 12 issues a year. The online version is made freely available the medical community free of charges, i.e., available online to its readers "without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself". All articles published in TwMJ are immediately freely available to read, download and share.
The Journal is currently indexed in Google Scholar, Index Copernicus, Getcited, CiteUlike, JournalSeek, NewJour, DOAJ, and Open Access Journals Search Engine (OAJSE).
To promote the science and art of medicine and the betterment of the human being
1. To publish original, important, valid, peer-reviewed articles on a diverse range of medical topics.
2. To provide physicians with continuing education in basic and clinical science to practice evidence based medicine
3. To enable physicians to remain informed in multiple areas of medicine, including developments in fields other than their own
4. To improve health care by elevating the quality of medical care, disease prevention, and research
5. To achieve an unparallel ethical medical journalism and to produce a publication that is timely, credible, and enjoyable to read